ccording to AARP over 57% of those 65 and over admit forgetting to take their medications. While it is almost impossible for caregivers to be constantly present at their patient’s home we know that medication adherence promotes both good health and independence. For many people, a simple way to be able to help with adherence and monitor their healthcare routines can make a difference in their needed care.
- Requires no programming just internet access by the caregivers.
- Requires no equipment.
- All you need is the patient or family member’s telephone number.
- Record your messages quickly, listen, accept or re-record. No limit.
- Schedule the time for their phone to ring.
- Get immediate confiramtion.